Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pasar malam at Sri Petaling

It was a cloudy day and I went out to meet out with my friends who is playing badminton in Vista C after crapping with Jon in MSN for 1 hour..Before I meet them,I was stop by the Savanna 's guard(DAMN!!!)...very TL with the guard!!!!!!

They keep asking me about where I am going..WTF..(do I need to report to him where I am going as he is also not my dad anyway)..=.=

around 7pm, we all gathered at vista B,OMG 2day I and shiong qi are the last 1 to reach..haha (to be forgive for the 1st time late).....Me, whay chiat and shiong qi have to pay RM6 for the cab
After our main course,I and whay chiat bought chau tau foo, I spit it out for my 1st taste of it..(OMG,it reli stinks)..p/s*(it smell like shit in your mouth)

Next we keep on strolling around, and we stopped by the DURIAN STALL..HAHA
We have waited for a long time..Den we asked our bargain queen katherine to bargain with the seller
Wow..she is really good and we managed to cut the price by RM2(wat a big achievement..Hehez)

We reached Vista B around 11.15pm(thanks Alex for the drive)=)
KAth called Daniel to have Durian at the swimming pool, and we planned to scare him ,so whay chiat, becky, shiong qi ,kath and me hide up,when Daniel came we can scare him..But eventually our masterplan failed=((bcoz of becky's BIG head)..haha

After our suffer, we watched kath's bargaining video(damn funny, 'REC by Shan')

Walk back home around 12.15am..another night life

1 comment:

  1. wei i on9 liao.. u?haha.

    tmr we got presentation on thermoregulation...

    everyone have o prepare so now doing last min work...haha

    i watch Detective conan Live action... nice. you should watch it.

    we study until 2am everyday liao. damn a lot of things to study leh.

    ReplyDelete