Monday, March 30, 2009

My Life is In Danger!!!!!!

OMG..today I have a wellness appraisal thing to be done..so that IMU will know whether we are healthy or fit enough..
The very 1st station I went to is the blood pressure station..and then I was examined by my sem 3 seniors..YOU guess wat..my blood pressure is 155/96..(DANGER!!!!!)
Then my seniors ask the doctor to check on my situation because if that is my blood pressure I might get HYPERTENSION!!(WTF)
'HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME"
After consulting the doctor he asked me not to take coffee..as I had a cup of coffee a few hours before the checkup..haha
p/s* Coffee is bad for health =)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaa...
    Funny la you..
    You know you will be going for check up, drink coffee some more..lol..
    Yea its bad for health!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.i drink coffee once awhile nia.hochai..

    hey alot of ppl here fever,cough,flu.and lausai.

    i just recover from my fever...

    mum know about this mah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei....when you know real madrid or barcelona mia result pls let me know ok?haha.how is liverpool d?

    ReplyDelete